November 16, 2016
A few weeks back I had some time to kill so I attempted to water marble. Colors I marbled are for a fun fall look are:
- VINTAGE OPI Burning Love; a metallic orange
- Finger Paints Fall-ing for you; a metallic teal
- Square Hue Baby,Baby,Baby; a metallic grape (which appears lighter in the marble)
- Square Hue Sandstone; a shimmery duo pink/gold hue
- My undies is Sally Hansen Petal Pusher; a nude pink
To simplify the marble process I used a Pueen Latex tape barrier…ahhhhhhMazing! Total time saver. I feel like my marble turned out ahhhhh so so. I have done worse; I have also done better. I guess I need to keep practicing; with the latex barrier I may be so inclined to do so.
Thanks for stopping by!! ❤❤
Stay tuned for the next installment of the diary of a nail polish addict.